The Career Pathways Community of Practice helps workforce development leaders, practitioners, and policymakers expand state and local career pathways efforts currently underway or being planned. This CoP will enhance your knowledge, skills, and expertise in building effective career pathways systems. By participating in this CoP, you will be able to:
- Explore promising strategies that have been working for others and might be easily replicable in your area;
- Access training modules and toolkits designed to help support your efforts;
- Easily stay up-to-date with the latest information on live training, webinars, and events; and
- Learn from your state and local peers who are successfully implementing career pathways.
Join the Career Pathways community now to be connected to the latest information, resources, and tools available. It only takes a moment. Just click Join the Community Now to access all these services:
- Find Information: Finding the exact information and resources you’re looking for is easy! Navigate the latest Resources, Announcements or Blog Posts by just a simple click from the Home page. Or, use the Search box at the top of the page if you’re looking for something specific. Under the Resources tab, you will find career pathways information sorted by the Six Key Elements Framework to make it even easier to find the right tool to build effective pathways.
- Participate in a Live Chat or Comment on Our Blog Posts: On our Chat page, you can join us for scheduled live chat sessions with subject matter experts, which will give you a chance to ask questions, get answers, and share your own expertise in this important field. Or, you can leave a comment on any Blog posting, which will prompt the blog’s author to answer your question or join your conversation. In both of these simple ways, you can help advance the conversation on career pathways. We encourage you to share your thoughts and experience with your peers!
- Find Upcoming Events: Don’t miss any upcoming training events. You can find and register for e-learning opportunities, webinars, and other events in our Announcements section on the Home page.
- Get Help: If you have questions about how to use this Community site, visit our Help page for step-by-step tutorials and videos. If you’ve got career pathways questions and you can’t find a resource, announcement, or a discussion about it, you can Contact Us and we’ll try to help.
- Be “In the Loop”: Subscribe to our site updates or RSS feed to receive e-mail notifications about new posts, resources, or training items on the Community. Choose whether you want to be notified instantly, daily, or weekly.